So the day after I bought the car i bought a cheap set of HSD coilovers and stocked up with stuff from my work at the time.
The next day I went to install the stuff with a mate. We started with the coilovers, and then chucked some random 17in wheels on to get rid of the chromies.

Then in my stupidity and because my friend was there we went to get something to eat...... in the 14. At the time I was a P plater meaning I couldn't drive the car legally. We grabbed something from 5min down the road, and on the way back my friend commented about a car going the other way, joking it might be an undercover police officer. I then looked in my rear vision mirror, and to my horror see a Highway patroler. I panicked for a bit, but it was inevitable. the flashing lights started flickering, then my fate was sealed.
The result of that lunch break was me losing my licence for 3 months, $730 in fines, $140 for a tow and a red label on the car. This means that the car was a major defect and had to be towed the 2min home.
It turned out to be a very expensive lunch.........
The next day I went to install the stuff with a mate. We started with the coilovers, and then chucked some random 17in wheels on to get rid of the chromies.
Then in my stupidity and because my friend was there we went to get something to eat...... in the 14. At the time I was a P plater meaning I couldn't drive the car legally. We grabbed something from 5min down the road, and on the way back my friend commented about a car going the other way, joking it might be an undercover police officer. I then looked in my rear vision mirror, and to my horror see a Highway patroler. I panicked for a bit, but it was inevitable. the flashing lights started flickering, then my fate was sealed.
The result of that lunch break was me losing my licence for 3 months, $730 in fines, $140 for a tow and a red label on the car. This means that the car was a major defect and had to be towed the 2min home.
It turned out to be a very expensive lunch.........
No comments:
Post a Comment